Is The Realme X2 Pro Waterproof?
Realme’s first flagship smartphone has grabbed everyone’s attention in the ‘tech space’. This affordable flagship from the Oppo sub-brand has a lot of premium features and specs to offer but is the Realme X2 Pro Waterproof? If you too are wondering if the device is water-resistant, then here’s what you need to know.
Unfortunately, the Realme X2 Pro does not come with any Ingress Protection rating also known as an IP rating. Most flagship devices come with an IP6x rating which basically means that the phones are water and dust resistant up to a certain point.
There’s no reason to fret though since the device should be able to work just fine in case you splash water on it. However, make sure to wipe the liquid from the device as soon as possible.
Nevertheless, it’s always good to keep your smartphone away from any liquids or dust even if it has an IP6x rating. This is because most OEMs do not cover water damage in the device warranty even if the device has the IP6x rating. So answer to the question ‘is the Realme X2 Pro waterproof?’ is no.
Here’s a quick rundown of the specifications of the device.
- 6.5-inch FullHD+ Super AMOLED 90Hz display, 20:9 aspect ratio, 135Hz touch sampling rate.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus SoC.
- 6GB – 8GB – 12GB RAM variants.
- 64GB – 128GB – 256GB storage variants.
- 64MP Samsung ISOCELL Bright GW1 + 13MP telephoto + 8MP ultra-wide angle + 2MP depth sensor.
- 16MP front facing camera.
- 4000mAh battery with 50W SuperVOOC Flash Charge support.
- Dual Speakers with Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res Audio support.