How To Turn On Dark Theme In Threads From Instagram
Threads from Instagram is a new application from Instagram which basically does exactly the same things you could do on the Instagram application such as messaging or sharing pictures, however, only with those in your Close Friends list.
While Instagram has added a dark theme to its ‘Beta‘ application, the public version does not have a dark mode yet. Fortunately, Threads does come with a dark theme option that you could turn on and off within the app itself.
Toggle on the dark theme in Threads
Here’s how to turn on the dark theme/mode in Threads for Instagram.
- Launch Threads on your device.
- Tap on the Home icon at the top of the screen.
- Now tap on the Menu icon located at the top left of your screen.
- From the list, select Themes.
- Now select Midnight to enable the AMOLED black theme.
Of course, you can also select any of the other theme options from the list, however, if you’ve got a device with an AMOLED display, then applying the Midnight theme would also help you save some battery if you’re going to use Threads a lot.