How To Save A Website Link With A Screenshot On Samsung Devices
Samsung’s custom skin over Android packs in a ton of features. Over the years Samsung has improved its UI by a long shot. While some features might seem a bit gimmicky, others are incredibly useful such as the ability to save a website link with a screenshot.
Yes! You do not need to bookmark a page to get back to it later. You could take a screenshot of the webpage on your Samsung device and get back to it when you’re ready to ready.
Well, if you’re wondering how might this be possible, then without wasting much time, let’s check out how this works.
Save a website link with a screenshot
Trust me. This works like a charm and is often better than saving a link by bookmarking it since you might end up forgetting was the actual content on the page. Important: The trick has only been tested using the Chrome browser. However, it should also work with Samsung’s Internet browser on Samsung devices running Android 9 Pie.
- Launch Chrome and navigate to the webpage you’d like to save.
- Press and hold the Power key + Volume down key to capture a screenshot.
- After the screenshot has been saved, open the Gallery app.
- Locate the screenshot and tap on it. You should be able to see a pop-up — Go to Websites at the bottom of the screen.
- Tapping on the Website option would automatically open up the saved webpage.