PUBG Mobile Club Open 2020 Fall Split Registrations Open
With a $1,000,000 prize pool…
PUBG Mobile is one of the most popular e-sports games on mobile. There have been several massive tournaments for the game over the past couple of years. And now, the highly anticipated PMCO Fall Split registrations are open. Interested players can register their teams to participate in the tournament. Registrations for the event kick start today, i.e. June 24 and will be open until July 12.
Within this period, players will have to visit esports.pubgmobile.com/clubopen/ to register their team for the PMCO Fall Split event which has a total prize of a whopping one million dollars. After the registration ends, teams will have to play the Qualification rounds which kick off from 17 July to 27 July.
The teams that advance through the qualifications will then have to play the Regional Group Stage. This will be held sometime in the month of August. Qualified teams will then have to participate in the Regional Semi-Finals which will also begin from August. Next up will be the Regional Finals. Only the 16 teams will make their way over to the World League.
At present, there’s no information provided about the schedule for the World League. This might be due to the on-going struggle of controlling the COVID-19 pandemic. Nonetheless, players who are looking forward to participate in the PMCO Fall Split will have to meet these requirements.
PUBG Mobile Club Open Fall Split Requirements
- Rosters are finalized upon registration submission.
- Participants must have reached the age of maturity in his or her country of residence before the start of the Tournament, and must comply with any applicable age ratings from ratings authorities and mobile platform ratings systems.
- A player under the legal age of maturity in his or her country of residence, but older than 16 years of age (i.e. having lived for at least 16 calendar years after date of birth as of the Tournament start date) may participate with consent from parents or legal guardians.
- At least 3 players’ nationalities must be from the same region you register in, or a lawful resident of a jurisdiction in the Region for at least six (6) months.
- All players must be ranked Platinum or above at the time of registration.
- Team Rosters must be a minimum of 4 players and no more than 5 players with one player being a substitute player.
- Players are only allowed to use mobile devices during the tournament (including the in-game qualification round), and players that use tablets or a PC emulator will be disqualified from the PMCO.
Once you have understood the requirements, you can proceede to register your team by filling in the necessary information.